Wednesday, October 7, 2015

HAPPY 5 YEAR BLOGOVERSAY TO ME!!!

 
Holy Smokes (...Batman...), I cannot believe that it has already been 5 years since I started my own book review blog. Seriously where did the time go?? Well it went to reading some amazing novels (and well some not so great ones too) and meeting the ever growing book blog community. Just want to say thank you to all the awesome, amazing and cool people who I have met through this site and others, who share the love of books and want to share it with the world. I also want to say Thank You to all the authors this year who took the time to participate in my Blogoversary event with an Interview and/or Giveaway.
 
Here's to another Great Year at Blood Rose Books :)
 
Oh and speaking of giveaways, today is the last day to enter, so get you name in :)
You can find a link to all the giveaways this year HERE

1 comment:

  1. Five years is fantastic! I look forward to the day I can say the same :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete